1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk takes over Twitter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Apr 25, 2022.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I thought I had the worst boss known to man, and he couldn't hold Elon Musk's jock strap at this point.

These are the type of managers who cause employees to "go postal." I am not hoping for that. I am saying I wouldn't be surprised if it happened.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

4. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

I'm glad that Elon fired that guy, so that he could prove how cool he was to some random user named Langdon.

wicked likes this.
  5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think this whole thing wasn't about free speech after all...

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Weird how Elon keeps interacting with the heroes of the far right.

7. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

These two things are true: those fired Twitter employees were stupid for posting anything actionable on company Slack, and Elon Musk is a fucking asshole.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Please accept our invitation, Sachee, to join this board immediately.

9. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

bruh!

hardcore!

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

If you make a list of bosses throughout history whose employees would have run through a wall for them. ... I am willing to bet that none of those bosses ran chaotic businesses, threatened their employees, and told them they have to sign a pledge of allegiance. But good luck with that, Elon.

12. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Anybody who’s not willing to make a three-month bet on themselves to get out of that environment deserves whatever they get, at this point, whether it be burnout or a billion-dollar bonus.

Draft saved Draft deleted