1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

If I posted a "Last Tweet" it would have been this:

[​IMG]

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

There were 3o-plus Governors' elections. Some were open races, but only one incumbent lost (Sisolak of Nevada). There were 33 Senatorial elections. If Warnock wins the Georgia runoff, no incumbent will have lost. If he doesn't there will be one defeated. I stand on my position.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck won't be satisfied with DeSantis "fading out of the race." He won't allow him a quiet or dignified exit. He will force him to his knees to take the toadstool down his throat.

Remember when Mitt Romney was forced to visit Fatfuck to eat snails? In front of cameras of course.

DeSantis will be forced to don the kneepads too. His dupes will accept nothing less.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2022
    OscarMadison likes this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I didn’t make a last tweet when I nuked a couple of years ago, but it would’ve been:

[​IMG]

maumann likes this.
  6. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

At this point, if Trump would agree in writing to never run for office again (and if assurances were given by the GOP to make sure he never got on the ballot for a primary or caucus), I'd be okay with a pardon. Just get him out of sight forever.

But that would never happen. Trump could never minimize his existence or go away and shut the hell up.

wicked and OscarMadison like this.
  7. Starman

What kind of fool would ever accept any "agreement in writing" by Fatfuck to do anything?

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

No all of that is fine. Incumbents because of access to money and name recognition and the partisan divide or lack of a genuine challenger will always do better. I just said using a national poll to be shocked that so many incumbents got re-elected is a fool’s errand. Everyone hates who the other people chose. Their choice is fantastic.

9. Starman

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Like pay his bills?

Matt1735 likes this.
  12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

McCarthy is going to deserve every bit of shit he'll receive from members of his own party as the leader of Greene, Jordan, Boebert and the passel of other republican idiots in the House. He is a complete and total POS.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted