1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Example No. 343,478 that Democrats are dumb.

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Prison? I thought this was qualifications to send a reality star to the White House.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/ente...ie-chrisley-sentenced-bank-fraud/10748126002/

"The Chrisleys have built an empire based on the lie that their wealth came from dedication and hard work,” prosecutors wrote. “The jury’s unanimous verdict sets the record straight: Todd and Julie Chrisley are career swindlers who have made a living by jumping from one fraud scheme to another, lying to banks, stiffing vendors, and evading taxes at every corner."

matt_garth likes this.
  4. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Since this isn’t literally true, I struggle to guess what it metaphorically means. Other than it’s a good example of the advantages to being Not Trump.

8. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

You are way denser than I ever believed if you can’t figure out what is being implied here.

Either that or you honestly believe Trump is going to call you. Give it up; he’s already moved on to his next shameful hookup.

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I’m going to play along.

Whatever cover Biden is giving the Saudis here is far less than what Trump would do for the Saudis in a second term — and what he might’ve done behind closed doors during his first.

Yes, Biden gets the benefit of the doubt on this, even if I don’t like the individual decision here in defending the Saudis in court.

-30-

10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

He stole that from Rick and Morty.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Say anything, man. Say it!

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

little fishstick fascist

I like it.

garrow and dixiehack like this.