1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk takes over Twitter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That’s been happening to me too. I keep getting right wing crap from some shriek machine star named Catturd.

2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

How dare the company lawyer actually do his job!

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

“Now if they sleep on a hard couch, or work for 18 hours and don’t sleep at all, like they do at other tech companies, not a problem.”

Elon Musk is a Bad now. New rules for him.

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Azrael likes this.
  6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

it's weird to me that san fransisco is making him the face of zoning and permitting

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Shove it up your ass Jonathan Edwards. You’ve lived your entire screen life as the unwanted morality police.

Regan MacNeil likes this.
  9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

On the other side of this renegade journalism, Taibbi just might stab Musk. Or at least use a perfect quote from a nameless someone who was within earshot.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

This is apropos of the topic at hand.

Also: So you don’t consider your own idea of morality in your posts? Because it seems like you do; like almost all of us do.

In what way am I uniquely the morality police? Who’d I tell what to think or how to think?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
  11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Oh, no question. Letter vs. spirit.

Musk shouldn’t build the bedrooms. Tech culture shouldn’t be what it is. But it is that, and that’s shaped the rapacious, ignorant-to-suffering place San Francisco has become. So, in a sense, the city putting a halt to the bedroom building would be a good thing.

It’s be happening because Elon Musk is considered a Bad tho. And maybe he is a Bad. But he wasn’t a Bad a year ago.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It's all Steve Jobs' fault.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted