1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elon Musk takes over Twitter

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Alma, Apr 25, 2022.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

When did Bari Weiss become some paragon of journalism? No one's answered that question. (Because the answer is "no.")

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

see also, this fucking guy

Last edited: Dec 14, 2022
  3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Excuse my, but why are you picking random assholes out of twitter, and posting them here?

Azrael likes this.
  4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Andrew Sullivan is pretty famous.

5. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

A casual centrist? The same Elon Musk that accused a caver of being a pedo during the rescue attempt in Thailand? Real middle-of-the-road stuff.

SFIND, garrow, matt_garth and 2 others like this.
  6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

7. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

he's right once i couldn't say the n word or call homosexuals slurs i no longer recognized my country and had no choice but to fight what the treasure of the left was using to infect society with teh virus

9. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Several times in the last month I wonder how often the writers of Star Trek: Discovery regret letting Jason Isaacs ad lib a name drop of Elon Musk in the first season (which he said was an effort to get a free Tesla) and/or doubling down on it in season two. Because they put it into canon and if they were to try and edit it out, people would have a conniption, starting with Elon Musk himself.

maumann likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted