1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

He drinks at the alpha male bar with Nick Adams.

garrow likes this.
  2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

WTF? No. Kagan is 62, Sotomayor is 68. This is not like RBG and Breyer going into their 80s. Also, David Souter is still alive in case CFT or SFA kick it anytime soon.

3. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I've seen Chicken Littles before, but that was ridiculous. NO SENATE UNTIL 2034!!!!!!!!

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

What was the old trope that republicans used to say about Ronnie Ray gun? He had so much respect for the office that he never took off his suit jacket? It’s so ridiculous

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Yep

[​IMG]

HanSenSE and Smallpotatoes like this.
  6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I could beat the shit out of Johnson, Adams, Graham Allen and Dan Bongino on the same day.

Some alphas they are.

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  7. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I thought the point was he wouldn't take off his jacket in the oval office. It was a stupid talking point used to "other" Obama, but, pretty this isn't a photo of Reagan in the oval office.

garrow likes this.
  8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Blaming Ginsburg is ridiculous; she did everything she could for women and our country. Maybe she took “for life” at its word and that meant more than playing politics with the seat.

Fred siegle and matt_garth like this.
  9. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Impressive speech.

10. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

No idea how this shakes out, but Zelensky's reception is big FU to Putin, the Russians, and GOP. I'll take it as an early Christmas present.

maumann likes this.
  11. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Can we get him American citizenship by the 2024 election? He's a far sight better than anybody we've got on either side of the aisle.

Baron Scicluna and Driftwood like this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Sure, he vetoed an anti-apartheid bill, but he always stuck to arbitrary dress codes!

Webster likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted