1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Just when you think he can't go any lower ... out come the shovels and backhoes.

Fitting that he personifies the term "no bottom."

3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Which mentally disabled Democrat is he referencing? They all seem of relatively equal acumen to me, so I guess he’s saying they’re all R-words?

4. Sam Mills 51

You know which one. And, as usual, he's projecting.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Let's talk about that "Marxist" word and why MAGAts use it to club people over the head ...

7. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

What I can't figure out is that the Trump/MAGA wing cost them the Senate twice (in the two Georgia special elections in 2020 and this year) and they came within a razor of not getting control in the House. Almost every Trump election denier lost Senate and governorships. But those assholes have the gall to make demands of the new Speaker and run the RNC? Not that it's particularly stunning but they're the reason for all of the GOP ills right now. It's like a 4-8 college coach not only demanding to keep his job but get a fat raise as well.

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
  9. Sam Mills 51

Oh, no, no, Hondo. She's just fightin' for all of 'em.

System's crooked. It's all RIGGED and STOLEN. But only when Democrats or Independents win.

Same POS who said she would accept the results when she won won't after she lost. Didn't expect anything else. Like maturity or decency. Which, of course, are the cards MAGA whips out like an ace up the sleeve the moment a Dem says anything they don't like.

Baron Scicluna and Smallpotatoes like this.
  10. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Perhaps my favorite Kari Lake moment:

In the primary she claimed to have extensive, shocking proof of the massive fraud at work in an attempt to steal the nomination from her.

When asked by a reporter if she was planning to release that evidence her answer was something like “Oh, I bet you’d just love that, wouldn’t you.”

11. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

12. Sam Mills 51

Like much of MAGA, just when you've seen the most ignorant behavior ever, they find a way to top it.

Given Lake's media background, she should know better. But that doesn't play well with the cult/idiots.

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted