1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

And he was reelected rather easily. But tell me again how "Wokeism" is a threat to society. I really hate the way migrants and homeless people are used as political pawns. Bring the UN in like other countries do when they have a flood of people needing shelter, food and care and set up camps where they can stay while they get their lives sorted out. Not saying migrants should stay here, but don't complicate their lives unnecessarily.

Maybe Biden should solve the problem by closing a military base in Texas and converting it to migrant care. Sure that would send Abbot a message.

2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2muchcoffeeman and maumann like this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

So now it looks as though not only was everything George Santos said to get elected a big honking lie, but he may not even be a U.S. citizen. Possible he's Brazilian.

Is George Santos A Citizen?

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

By next week he won't even be a human

swingline and Twirling Time like this.
  6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Since basically everything else he says he is has proved to be a lie, when no record of his birth is readily found, asking to produce a birth certificate is in order.

It's not like there isn't precedent.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Nice launch angle and exit velocity on that one.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I found this oddly entertaining, mostly for the moving squares and graphics ... like the Ides of March as seen thru the filter of Atari Combat.

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

If he is not a citizen, would that void the election result? If so could Congress refuse to seat him, like they did Blajo’s first replacement for Obama? Not that it will happen since he’s part of a four-seat majority. Is there any recourse in state court that could force another election?

10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

I really don’t want anyone down South complaining about lack of workers for businesses to stay open.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

With Kevin McCarthy as speaker next year? Not likely.

12. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted