1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No, there's no question about any of it. Every fucking thing he says is bullshit. Everything.

2. Starman

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Starman

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Still rising...

Cosmo likes this.
  6. Woody Long

Woody Long Well-Known Member

... And then George Santos walked out from backstage wearing a yarmulke and trying to do an impersonation of Andy Dick and said to Madison, "Here, hold my Manischewitz."

7. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If you’re the GOP, all you can really do for the next two years is tell Santos to vote how they want him to vote and to keep his mouth shut. Anytime he opens his mouth now, everyone will assume he’s lying.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I think it's 221-214 now? If I'm the DCCC, I'm opening up a war room-type operation to investigate every bit of oppo research I have on any sitting Republican. Since they're almost always projecting, you're almost guaranteed that any GOP congressman that says everyone is a pedo is probably a pedo themselves.

2muchcoffeeman and Woody Long like this.
  9. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Tales from the former Republican: at least a decade or so ago, I was always surprised how many GOPers in positions of power graduated from “christian” diploma mills. They were dumb as rocks, but thought they were brilliant and proud to announce they made dean’s list at Brother Joshua’s Evangical (sp) Sword of Jesus College and Wedding Chapel.

now, those same positions are held by dropouts and people with no work experience expect working for a “family” business.

2muchcoffeeman and I Should Coco like this.
  10. Starman

11. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Santos the new prototype for GQP candidates going forward.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted