1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

"I am Jewish. I am Caucasian. And Castellanos swings and it's a grounder to short. To second for one, down to first ... two."

2. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Long Island man never thought it would happen to him

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

And mine. I’ll donate as much as I can to the Bull MAGA Party.

Driftwood likes this.
  5. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Fred siegle likes this.
  6. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

Sorry that my belief is "threaten" is his strength. He never says anything definite. People are saying... I've heard... both sides... Trump is a master at people who love him hear their side, and people who hate him hear their side, because he never picks a side. And I do know I'm the billionth person to recognize this... but it still keeps working for him. Fucking how??

7. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Trump would do marginally better than George Wallace in 1968. The difference being, of course, that Wallace split the vote in the then-Dixiecrat South and swept Nixon into power. This time, the South is heavily Republican and Trump would split that vote in 2024, letting Biden coast to a second term.

I say "marginally better" because Trump will also pick up a few Midwestern and Intermountain West states, but not near enough to win.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

By spring, Trump will be ready to turn the ratings around by introducing a precocious 8-year-old to the cast who unexpectedly comes to live with him and Melania.

10. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

It's true that it doesn't say much for him as a journalist, but...good on Hannity.

I'd bet he can't be the only person at Fox News who doesn't actually believe a word of what they say regarding Trump.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Which states might he win as a third-party candidate?

12. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Confusion, and Denial.

Draft saved Draft deleted