1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

On the theory that a weekday off is too good to waste on consolation bowl games, I’m in Plains, Ga., for a day trip. One of the downtown businesses sells political paraphernalia of all sorts, which hey, I get it. But the first thing one sees upon entering is a row of “Let’s Go Brandon FJB” buttons. Christ on a peanut butter cracker you’d think they could show a morsel of gratitude to the town father making their entire business possible and not trade in downright vulgar crap like that.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think it would be HILARIOUS if Trump was chosen Speaker. Sumbitch didn't do the work when when POTUS. He sure wouldn't do it as Speaker. He'd try to tweet ... err TruthSocial ... his way through it and then blame everybody and anybody else when it fails.

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I’d rather have Trump like the Monty Python parrot.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Not that it matters, but Joe Biden is such a non-controversial, middle of the road and by all accounts a very decent guy. The guiding ethos of the Republican Party is “fuck those guys”.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Pining for the fjords?

Slacker and maumann like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The traitor will always hide behind the symbols of the very government he betrays.

[​IMG]

8. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Who needs a Netflix subscription when this kind of entertainment is free?

garrow likes this.
  9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

He's giving Chris Christie a run for his money.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

If that’s the standard, then no one with an accountant would ever have to worry about I.R.S. scrutiny

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted