1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

The blame game on social media is fascinating. The MAGA are eating their own. Everybody from Moscow Mitch to MTG is getting thrown under the bus.

The suspense is terrible. I hope it lasts.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That isn't true, but you just be you.

3. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Good. Post a few screencaps with no context and be on your way.

Songbird likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If the R's ever get all the jackasses pulling in one direction there are going to be a bunch of people whose sole committee posting will be to the Parking Lot Committee.

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

As a center-left person who voted Republican for most of his adult life (but never for Trump), this is the absolute best outcome for both the party and the country at large. They can blame no one but themselves. The whole party needs to be burned to the ground and relaunched. All the sniveling cowards who let Trump and his ilk run roughshod are getting their day of reckoning. It's a wonderful thing to behold.

6. Neutral Corner

I first thought when I saw the headline that this was another right wing militia attack on the power infrastructure. Nope.

Two criminals got the bright idea to knock out power across the area and then go robbing places that had no burglar alarm coverage. They made one small slip up. When police investigated, there were two cell phones GPS located at all four electrical transformer sites. Guess who they belonged to?

2 men arrested for allegedly sabotaging 4 Washington state power substations on Christmas

I Should Coco and HanSenSE like this.
  7. Neutral Corner

It's a temporary embarrassment. R's will still have to get enough votes from Trump's 30% to win their primary, so they're not going to take a public stand no matter how true it is.

I'm sure many of them hope the day comes that the 30% fall away but I'm not seeing it affecting the R's much yet.

8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

9. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Sure! Why not? What could possibly go wrong?

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Neutral Corner

11. Neutral Corner

How are the Republicans going to get to the bottom of the Hunter Biden scandal and investigate Hillary's emails if they don't seat a Speaker?

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted