1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

They’d make three times as much, easily.

I can’t wait until the fight, whether it involves slapping, punching, kicking, whatever. Based on last night MTG is ready to go scorched earth.

maumann and Dyno like this.
  2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

What would MTG scorched earth look like? It'd be like Trump going around calling a bunch of people liars. When you're batshit, what can you throw at someone that would stick, unless she has receipts?

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

You and PC are correct, thanks for getting me straight.

4. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

See this is what pisses me off more than anything, clowns who talk about tearing crap up (scorched earth) and making the US look like an idiot show get to do that because the rest of us are meanwhile holding our democracy and the economy together by continuing to work, produce, etc. IF what they talk about actually came to pass? They wouldn't have any solutions for when the economy and our federal government stopped working. Sure, let's "shut the government down", now all federal workers walk off the job, no Medicare, no postal service, no air traffic controllers in the tower, now what?

There are very real consequences to making a mockery of what we are supposed to be, the best democracy in the world, the most stable economy and most stable currency.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

At least one mod throws the biggest party you've ever seen?

Neutral Corner, Webster and dixiehack like this.
  6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Crazy fukcing Marge.

Always crazy.

Always fukcing (someone).

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I just flipped over to Fox News. Jesse Watters and a guest are discussing the most pressing issue of the day: “Big Sugar is Fattening America.”

garrow likes this.
  9. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

WWE all the way

HanSenSE and Dyno like this.
  12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

This tells you all you need to know about that klan. It does not want to help people. At least not certain people.
    But Trumpists will tell us all the time that The Left is just as bad.

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted