1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

The person who was laughed at by the entire general assembly of the United Nations has a 'type'.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It's great to be here at this roundtable. I like round, okay? Round has always been good to me. I could have a square table in my office, but I went with round. You know who also had a roundtable? King Andrew. It's good to be the king. I've known a lot of kings. They always respect me. You know what I like about kings? They don't have to run for election. Wouldn't it be easier folks, if I was just king? Oh it would be so easy. I would sit on my throne and watch Fox News all day long. Which is very different from what I usually do believe me.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Examining Roger Stone, Ali Alexander, the Sheriff of Broward County and a box of fraudulent ballots might get very interesting indeed. Stone's son was a deputy in that office.

4. melock

melock Well-Known Member

Meh. At least he’ll be dead.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

The correct phrase is "hoisted WITH his own petard" which is often miswritten as 'by" or "on" his own petard.

Fred siegle and maumann like this.
  6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Every time I see one of these stories, it sounds so blatant that I get my hopes up and think, finally, this will be the thread that unravels everything else. And it doesn’t. I don’t want to get blue-balled again.

That said, it would be hilarious if “George Santos” is what causes this to come crashing down.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

The picture in tweet 7 looks like "The Usual Suspects".

jennycohn@toad.social

7/ “Stop the Steal” 2018 featuring Proud Boy Joe Biggs, Jacob Engels (Stone’s longtime assistant), Stone protege Jack Posobiec (an agent provocateur), Stone protege Laura Loomer, & convicted felon Ali Alexander (who also handled logistics of 2020 “Stop the Steal”).

[​IMG]

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

9. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I'd say there are six specific people they didn't talk to.

wicked likes this.
  10. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

True. There are moments the message doesn't make it from my brain to my fingers as it should. :)

12. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I have a pretty good idea of the leaker.

80C1E4BA-782A-46AB-B0D2-BE0040C20855.jpeg

wicked and garrow like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted