1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

If there's any modern political figure who'd start yelling at God in Latin, it would probably be Joe Biden, but with a couple of ", mack!" or ", buddy!"'s in there.

2muchcoffeeman and HanSenSE like this.
  2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Read Mark Leibovich’s “Thank You for Your Servitude” over the past day. It really explains the calculation which the GOP has made over the past 6 years and how they have been taken over by the cult of Trump. And fantastically cutting about nearly everyone.

Jesus_Muscatel and garrow like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

< pointing finger emphatically > I did NOT have sex with that donkey during my college trip to Mexico!

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

How delusional is DeSantis and how does FLA even support this (per CNN):

Last year, [FLA] moved to prohibit instruction that suggests anyone is privileged or oppressed based on their race or skin color.
    Wait, so slaves were never oppressed based on their skin color? Then why was there law that said slaves were only worth some fraction of a person? Why were slaves treated as chattel in the courts? Why were blacks denied right to vote? Serve on juries?

6. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

If I had to guess, I’d think that DeSantis is saying he believes that there currently isn’t any privilege or oppression as that is all in the past.

Which anyone who is sane knows is still bullshit.

7. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

that's a great book, although it pissed me off that these people are either A) so sinister; B) such spineless idiots; or C) both.

Webster likes this.
  8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Cannot wait for Whitlock to have Santos on.

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

George, you remind me of Littlefinger or Brother Mouzone.

2muchcoffeeman and Songbird like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

George Santos is filmed on location with the men and women of law enforcement. He is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

cyclingwriter2 and maumann like this.
  12. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

George Santos' five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.

Draft saved Draft deleted