1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The role of speaker comes at a cost. If you don’t think that Schiff is one of the serious members of Congress, I don’t know what to tell you. But MTG and Gosar.

garrow likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Oh yeah Gaetz will sue, just like Fatfuck keeps saying he's going to sue. Sure.

How much do you think Gaetz wants to go into court and answer questions about his sexual activities under oath?

Gaetz will just go ahead and bald-faced lie, you say. Of course he would. But then other people are going to be subpoenaed to substantiate or disprove the allegations, and not all of them are going to want to dive into perjury charges in order to save his pervert punk ass, so their stories are going to start falling apart, loose thread here, loose thread there, oops I didn't really mean to say that, etc etc etc and the shit is in the fire.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I was guessing there's something more sinister there re: Schiff/Swalwell. What that is, I don't know.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Long Island Republicans think Santos will be a drag on the ticket in '24.

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Sinister? On the part of McCarthy? Yes. Schiff? Certainly not. Swalwell has the “sleeping with a spy” story that I thought was discredited.

This was always gonna happen. It’s pure GOP revenge for investigating trump. Nothing more.

House will go back to Dems in 2024 and they’ll get their assignments back. Though, Schiff might be in the Senate in 2025.

Kevin can fuck himself.

2muchcoffeeman and Smallpotatoes like this.
  6. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Dick Cheney, too. Dan Quayle?

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Faux is spinning this as Pence is full transparency, whatabout President Kinnock?

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

It was a Tuesday, so Sanyo’s had to make one of those top-secret runs to rescue POWs again.

11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Yeah, not on the others' part. Wonder what McCarthy might be afraid of if they remain on the committee...

Draft saved Draft deleted