1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

It seems the Chinese spy balloon really was that. They've been floating these things over 40 countries while collecting telecommunications signals.
    Seems like the UN might want to have a sitdown, but China is a permanent member of the Security Council, and I don't think current members Malta and Mozambique will put too much fear into Xi the Pooh.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I live in the heart of "Fuck Biden" country these days. But the other day I saw my first "F__K PUTIN" bumper sticker.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Most of the news about politicians deciding how to teach kids (when they have zero education training) has been coming out of Florida lately. This might be more boneheaded than even DeSantis.

These yammerheads in Montana have proposed a bill that science teachers should only be able to teach facts. Not theories. Morans.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2023
  4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Many states are already limiting what facts we can teach.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Theories and hypotheses and all that nonsense... don't tell muh whut to dew, don't kneed no collige edumacasion.
    (Sorry for working Starman's corner.)

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

In a world where we are so far behind Asian countries in math and science that we may never even come close to catching up, we're going to turn the learning of things into "liberal indoctrination." Beautiful.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Booooo!

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It is crazy how much a party that is so "certain" of various conspiracy theories has a problem with gravity and the big bang theory (is the show banned too?) .

garrow likes this.
  9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Were you able to get that sticky residue gunk off your fridge?

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Thoughts and prayers for Florida perverts.

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Don't celebrate keeping your daughter's privates private just yet. DeSantis is the sort to order the FHSAA head to reverse the decision or fire him/her and name a replacement who will listen.

Draft saved Draft deleted