1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

OK, Kennedy ... so if you think Pete Buttigieg uses slogans and uses racial terms, how do explain your pejorative? And anyone in Rupert's circus accusing anyone else of using propaganda is rich.

garrow likes this.
  2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I’m talking about any repercussions. They couldn’t even get him off the ballot in the future because most Senate Republicans are eunuchs.

3. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Chart courtesy of Marcy Wheeler

[​IMG]

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 11, 2023
  6. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

Hermes, Matt1735 and FileNotFound like this.
  7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

This is a clear intelligence violation, and it wasn't in Trump's possession. I think Jack Smith is going to squeze the everliving shit out of this person if there is any meat on the bone. If it was say a staff photographer and they had a picture of some top secret folders on a desk in their hard drive, they'll probably skate, but if there is evidence of a serious violation I think they're in the hurt locker. These are not small violations, and the intel pros have got to be pretty pissed off by now.

I don't know that I buy that Smith is near closing his investigation just because Pence is near the top of the chain. They're probably still finding out new info via the grand jury that leads to yet more subpoenas, but Smith has brought a lot of powerful people in for depositions under oath quickly. Color me naive, but I think that the justice system is going to put the clamps on some big fish yet.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2023
  8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Who was amazingly more competent than any president we've seen in a while . . . and may not see again for a while. :eek:

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I've said all along: It's going to take a jurisdiction outside of the feds to break the seal on Trump indictments.

Georgia's on my mind.

Once that cherry pops, all the dammed-up legal action will come pouring in to fill that massive gap. Lake Lanier will blush.

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

[Looks at Vietnam wall after the year 1968]

Azrael likes this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

In that one, though, early Nixon supporters turned their backs on him. Unfortunately, the stoopid is too entrenched in even the truest of believers for that to happen this time.

Hermes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted