1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

2. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Yay! First candidate to potentially get excited about since Romney. The only one I can think of who managed to work for Trump without disqualifying themselves from public service in the process.

3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

A three-candidate field would be fine. Trump's 30% will eventually force him out. If it starts getting much bigger, however . . .

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Seriously. She is an opportunistic hyena who doesn't believe in much of anything except her own ambitions. The fact that she swung so dramatically between stating the obvious and calling Trump what he was (when she didn't think he'd win) to then kissing his ass, is what disqualifies her for me. I'd even have more respect for her if she had just sold her soul to the devil rather than trying to half sell it and pretending that she hadn't.

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Nimrata will seriously screw the GQP if she lasts to Super Tuesday.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Yeah, nope. There is no such thing. None.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

"this is my first chance to potentially exercise since I lifted that bowling ball bag out of the trunk."

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Nah.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

He's got no grounds if US v. Nixon and several other cases, notably Lindsay Graham's failed attempt to not testify before the Atlanta grand jury, are still considered binding precedent. But of course, this is only to delay testifying until the GOP primaries start. If Republican voters are reminded of Pence's treachery towards Dear Leader Trump, he might fall to 10th place in Iowa and New Hampshire rather than the 7th place he might get otherwise.

sgreenwell and garrow like this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

She went to her knees for Fatfuck. The orange goo doesn't wash off.

Draft saved Draft deleted