1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

My cousins are products of the Florida Christian school system. Their jobs in their 50s consist of gold digger to older men and lifeguard at Disney.

Their dad, my uncle, was an executive at Sprint.

This is how well that system molds young minds.

2. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

There are rumors that Florida may be getting ready to pull its public universities out of SACS (the group that reviews accreditation).
    Currently, any school without SACS accreditation is viewed by some as a diploma mill.
    Does that mean anything to the average GOP politician or bible thumper? Probably not.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

They like ignorant voters. Critical reasoning is an inconvenience to GOP politicians.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

This is exactly why they have been dismantling education since Reagan.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

You have to destroy public education so the tweens will go to work in the factories.

2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
  7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

These idiots DO realize the money for food stamps goes to food producers not the consumers right? I'd like to think the WH is doing a state by state breakdown of how much each state would lose and put some heat on the Republicans.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

They also pay for volleyball stadiums too.

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

... but would he bring in the ratings for Rupert's circus? I mean, stick to the important issues, sir ...

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Doing their part for deficit reduction, since students at unaccredited schools are ineligible for federal aid.

Smallpotatoes and Driftwood like this.
  11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

What factories? We’re not paying for one way tickets to China for these people.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

No it's lazy neegros sitting around eating steak and lobster and ice cream on money from hard workin white people

Draft saved Draft deleted