1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Fine, we'll (CA) take our 10% of the population and 25% (??) of the GDP.....

3. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

MTG’s plans will sink once her followers realize it would require the Cowboys to play in a different league than their rivals in DC and NYC.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Tampon Ron speaking on Staten Island today attracted tens of white guys.

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

A co-worker once suggested Palestine 2.0. I suppose we'd need carveouts for Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit and Atlanta.

6. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

The point isn’t that she said something so stupid. Thats to be expected. It’s that her thinking is closer to the mainstream of the GOP and will be not only not attacked, but celebrated by party leadership. In the past, when the Paul Gosars of the party made ridiculous statements, they were ignored. Now, the crazier the better.

garrow likes this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I'd honestly be okay with what she's proposing assuming we could (1) efficiently divide this sucker in half and (2) both sides leave each other the hell alone. I mean honestly, if we sequester these people in "real" America, they really have no reason to care how woke and Antifa'd up we all are, but I'm sure they will because they can't help themselves.

OscarMadison likes this.
  8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Give ‘em North Dakota and Montana and see how many survive winter up there. Let them be Canada’s problem.

9. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Er, more like 12.1%/14.8%

Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 5.23.08 PM.png

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The states with the most people in them are contributing the most to GDP. I'm shocked!

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Tell MJG to have fun with her 1% in SC.

OscarMadison likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted