1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Maybe sees what a shitshow the next few years in the House will be. there is no upside.

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

3. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

You think Fox News is letting Carlson’s team purposely doctor the footage with AI?

To be clear: I think the footage will show exactly the narrative we already know…and I believe that because, based on that clip, they had nothing to report this week.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

You've made this argument before. That's a cute term for Twitter and the like but 'hate reading' is not a thing for regular consumers of news.
    He lit a bag of turds on fire every day and then gets 'credit' for people reporting on it. Neat. The stuff of chess-players, no doubt.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Much like refusing to participate in the Jan. 6 Committee because he couldn't put his traitorous band of shit-tossing enablers on the panel, McCarthy has proven once again he's fucking light weight moron. This time concerning the Fox/Carlson/Jan. 6 vids.

It'll be a nice piece of bullshit for that audience who can't wait to swallow it whole and already believes the lies. And anything they come up with will be laughed off as the partisan bullshit that it is. It will make the truth even more apparent to anyone not already lost to the cult.

Nice work, Kev. You're a fucking gift to the democrats.

8. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

It's cool. Let them show their asses from now till the '24 elections.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Not just hate, which he earned and continues to earn. Also legitimate concern about the future of democracy, a form of government that at least one member of his klan has called "overrated."

11. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

I almost ran over a D1 punter by driving in the tunnel the after practice. Good times.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

How about we get a story from some major news outlet touching on how unprecedented it is for one political party to be handed surveillance tapes by the government? You and I know it's unprecedented, but the idiot masses need to be told that.

Draft saved Draft deleted