1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I’m sorry Alma feels the growth of gay/bi/trans people is an “alarming trend.”

Also, how much of this is growth and how much of it is people who were already gay/bi/trans being more comfortable admitting it?

2. Mr._Graybeard

Mr._Graybeard Well-Known Member

Part of it may be "don't have enough income to start a family" crisis. It's been happening in Japan for some time now.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Maybe.

But to me that's more of a systemic / economic question than it is a crisis of 'masculinity.'

If we need to adjust capitalism to accommodate equality in the workforce, we should do so.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

You can’t start a fascist anti-democracy movement AND have time for a family. Not in Joe Biden’s America.

tapintoamerica and matt_garth like this.
  5. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

6. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

but if we have less people its gonna be tougher to destroy the earth!!!

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Getting some of these vibes:

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Some of y'all are allergic to Beau. That's ok, I try to bring him in here less. Sometimes he says things that are worth sharing. This is one that's easy to share without linking him. He pointed out something in an AP interview with the foreman of the Georgia special purpose grand jury regarding the perfect call to find more votes.

Inside the Trump grand jury that probed election meddling
    "At least one person who resisted answering questions became much more cooperative when prosecutors offered him immunity in front of the jurors, Kohrs said. Other witnesses came in with immunity deals already in place."

Multiple witnesses came in with an immunity deal in place, and at least one more was offered and accepted one in mid-testimony.

His lawyers won't like the sound of that much.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I'm starting to think he's CIA or some high-end intelligencia who they gussied down to talk to 'em real folk.

11. TowelWaver

TowelWaver Well-Known Member

It's just a thought!

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Still disappointed he wasn't named to one of the Obamacare death squads?

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted