1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee."
    --Genesis 3:16

4. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

That's why the '24 POTUS election is so critical, whether Biden runs and wins or any younger D.
    Thomas, Alito, and Roberts can not be allowed to retire/die on a R presidency or the country will be cast into darkness for generations.

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Last Dem to choose the chief justice.....Harry Truman!

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

2028 is just as important.

7. tea and ease

tea and ease Well-Known Member

"Jesus saith unto them, I am he."
    John 18:5

2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Is it anywhere near as bad as the crap that constantly flies out of his mouth?

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

More polluted water.

2muchcoffeeman and HanSenSE like this.
  11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

I have found some better medical and prescription options through my own "research" across the Internet, and that was mind-boggling to me. I found things that worked better for me than the stuff my doctors prescribed on their own.

In particular, I found better options for three daily prescriptions, and the results have been impressive and also a huge relief because some bad/sad/annoying side effects from the previous pills are now distant history.

Doctors are cool, and I love plenty of them and most of their medical staffs, too. But once you get home, crank up the InterWebs and research every medical issue you have, every prescription you've been given, all side effects, and then all the better options for any and all of those medications ... and then type in "REVIEWS" for every procedure, doctor or prescription you get after that. Read up on all the stuff you find, from real people and their real experiences, and you'll handle your own hopes and needs a lot better after that.

And, to their credit, my doctors accepted every alternative solution I presented to them, and they switched me to the better prescriptions I asked for right away, so I try not to think too hard about it these days. I know they're probably overworked sometimes and maybe bound by some outside restrictions, but, for you YOURSELF (and your family), trust nobody on face value in those matters anymore. Pretty sure those bastard insurance companies and Big Pharma dictate too much, too often, these days. Instead, once you get home, get on the Internet, and then go to work yourself. And read/evaluate everything you can find. And then go back and find more reviews, recommendations and personal stories.

Real people. Go read what the real people have to say.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted