1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

He was running against Trump. He's not running against DeSanitis. ... and it's actually the opposite, because he essentially thinks that DeSantis is the guy who can beat Trump (who he hates because of the endless crap he took during the primary).

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

But that’s different!

Webster and Driftwood like this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I think SJ is the only safe social media site.

6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

It's too distant. Much can change.
    Trump was right that it was 2016 all over again because nothing is differentiating these clown GOP candidates from one another.
    They will effectively cancel each other out, but not in the way they are used to parroting.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

WTF?

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

This should be the death of anything "stolen election" related but of course the idiots, the spoiled Americans with nothing better to do, will continue to believe what the wannabe dictator spouts, damn the evidence to the contrary.

garrow likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I don't see that Fox has any choice but to settle this. OTOH, Dominion just might win what was a very difficult case to prove. Fox is going to have to cough up a *lot* of cash to get them to settle.

I have to wonder what might happen if he throws someone like Hannity or Bartiromo into the chipper trying to get Fox's skirts clear.

12. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

If I’m Dominion, I’m pressing for a public admittance of guilt. Make it hurt.

Draft saved Draft deleted