1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

just answering the questions that are just being asked

Woody Long likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"You know once when I was reporting, Barack Obama's s top guy gave me the word; Trump was a Russian agent. I wrote it and then Bill Barr held a press conference and said the Mueller Report cleared Trump. When he was done, he turned to his top guy and he said call Ben Bradlee and tell him, “F*ck you.” Now everyone said you did it Ben, you screwed up, you stuck us with Trump forever. I screwed up, but I wasn’t wrong."

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

That's fair. I just don't resist my own pull to question people when they label themselves in a way that does not fit most or all of what they post.

Fred siegle likes this.
  4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

When's the next GQP bulimia practice?

5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I’m probably among the worst on here at that when it comes to alma and ragu. I’ve realized the button is the best way to keep myself from my ugliest, basest impulse. And keeps me from some really stupid snipes without much basis.

OscarMadison, sgreenwell and Azrael like this.
  7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

8. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Someone needs to get an injunction to keep Carlson from showing the J6 videos.

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

All this talk from Alma about how he's not a Republican and doesn't vote for them and Trump is awful ... not one word about DeSantis.

I wonder why that is?

10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Why? The people who see the videos aren't going to have their minds changed.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I view FATFUCK as a reaction by MAGGAT Nation to the inauguration ceremony of Jan. 21, 2009.

If MAGGAT Nation ever gave a flying fuck about "economic issues," anybody and everybody associated with Team Shrubby would have been dragged out and hung from telephone poles.

Slacker and Octave like this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

In the laboratories of democracy, Arkansas is very close to gutting public schools via a voucher program AND eliminating the need to get a permit for children under 16 to work. Seems like two bills that will wind up working together in the future.

dixiehack, garrow and Driftwood like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted