1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Disney should get out of Florida. Park’s gonna be underwater in a few decades anyway. Might as well get out now.

2. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

The land was so cheap when they bought it they’ll never find another bargain like that

3. swingline

Doesn’t do you much good when the park is full of gators and pythons because it’s two feet underwater. I wouldn’t buy dick in Florida. Too much is going to uninhabitable in the coming decades, maybe not in my lifetime, but almost certainly in my kids’ lifetimes.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Don't think this is a d_b, but, splitsville for the Conways.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, don't forget flushing the toilet a dozen times to wash down the daily double digit helpings of Big Macs.

Octave likes this.
  8. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That’s precisely what got me to read it after I saw the headline. They had a lot of fun at her expense. They didn’t even have to make up stuff or obfuscate the truth. It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Lol. Yeah. Fuck the New York Post and everything it does in the politics and opinion realm. Total fucking garbage on every level.

matt_garth and franticscribe like this.
  10. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

What a shame, those crazy kids seemed like they had something special.

I feel bad for their kids. The daughter has cried out for help on social media. I reckon both parents have a few screws loose. Or maybe George just ignored the old crazy-hot scale.

11. swingline

The 15-year-old doing a TicTok to DJ Isaac was definitely a cry for help.

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Star Man-

I think the boy is drinking hard, and his lifelong claim to teetotalism is bullcrap.
    What's another lie on top of the pile, they all add up to equal nothing.
    He always looked like a scarecrow in a wheat field but now looks ridden hard and put away wet. Rosacea my butt.

Draft saved Draft deleted