1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Hersh may not have cracked the case!

Azrael and garrow like this.
  2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Interesting that the official position of the Murdoch empire is that January 6th was overblown.

wicked likes this.
  3. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I think it was only five people.

[​IMG]

maumann likes this.
  4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

When you've gone too far into fantasyland for the U.S. Republican Party...

I'm sure Cramer, Tillis, Thune, etc. will be immediately discredited for the crime of questioning the MAGA consensus. Freaks, groomers and globalists, the lot of them (to pick a few terms often used to characterize Republicans who occasionally hew too close to reality).

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
    garrow likes this.
  5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

These are Mitch's guys. This is a feeler to DeSantis, to see if he's willing to put some distance between himself and Trump. IMO Mitch sees it the way I do, if DeSantis can't show some way in which he's different from Trump, why would the base bother to vote for him when they can get the real thing?

garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  6. BTExpress

Some right-wing radio guy was saying yesterday that DeSantis should say Trump did a fine job, election was stolen, the whole nine yards, but take the "You get EIGHT years of me, but only four of Trump" approach in his campaign.

That would be stupid for him. GOP voters would just say, "Nah, we'll take four of Trump and THEN eight of DeSantis."

Last edited: Mar 7, 2023
  7. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Oh, you think so, Dr.?

8. BTExpress

Sees no problem with it.

[​IMG]

Fred siegle likes this.
  9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Heck, you have some GQP rubes who say that Trump should get eight more years because his first term doesn’t count because he was impeached twice and not removed.

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

hmmmm

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

and also

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

The downplaying of Jan. 6 is among the most despicable things that has ever happened in this country. Everyone, Carlson, McCarthy, trump, all need to rot in fucking hell.

Draft saved Draft deleted