1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

This is interesting to me. The Shitty Lying New York Post did a coordinated rollout of Fucker Carlson's J6 Tales of Bullshit. Several stories high on the website trumpeting the false narrative he was peddling.

Now? Unless I'm mistaken, you can't find a word about it. Lawyers involved? It's not like Rupert gives a fuck about backlash.

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Lack of clicks. People go to the Post online for weird shit and weirder headlines, not the political stuff. Some very devout right wingers share those articles, but not enough to move the needle.

3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Interesting. Yeah, won't find "tucker" in a search of the NYPost frontpage. Though his ass still bubbles on a general search.
    upload_2023-3-8_14-57-56.png

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"Footage shows Capital cop Brian Sicknick uninjured on Jan. 6"

The fuck? Since we have video of JFK in Dallas before the motorcade, does that mean he wasn't killed there?

Fred siegle, wicked and Driftwood like this.
  5. Deskgrunt50

There are few more loathsome propogandists than Miranda Divine. Someone who apparently wasn't always batshit crazy. Or just sold her soul for the money.

6. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

Megyn Kelly Calls Out Fox News Not Covering Tucker Carlson’s Jan. 6 Video: ‘Either You Stand By It Or You Don’t’

Bombshell? Fox News is Completely Ignoring Tucker Carlson’s Jan. 6 Tapes

I’ve seen stories on every other network, including PBS

7. Deskgrunt50

Well, they can't take resources away from their very important and laugh-a-minute AOC coverage. I mean, one side improperly took expensive gifts for a fancy dance. The other side tried to overthrow the government. Both sides!

If only the left hadn't let it come to this.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Listen, there's no reason the media can't cover a coup and a pas de deux at the same time! And equally! Both are bad! Very bad!

dixiehack likes this.
  9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Is there a coup going on today? Or are you speaking of an ongoing coup that must be covered at the expense of all other political news?

11. Deskgrunt50

First, it's sarcasm. Second, the election lies and whitewashing of Jan. 6 continue. So, in a way, yes.

Fred siegle and Inky_Wretch like this.
  12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I’m not letting this one go so easily. The same asshole got lit up this week when he suggested adding “hanging from a tree” to a bill allowing for additional methods of capital punishment.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/ne...rised-by-hanging-by-tree-comment/69977224007/

Paul Sherrell is the representative for my brother’s home county, which means he’s the rep for my smart and beautiful niece, who has spent most of first grade down in the dumps wishing she had white skin. Let the last breath he takes be filled with mud from a drainage ditch.

Draft saved Draft deleted