1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

The dumbfuckery of this is, I think, that they're saying he didn't immediately die during the attack, so CONSPIRACY!! Because it's unpossible for the Mensa members who make up Fucker's Fox Angertainment audience to comprehend that he could die later from what was done to him by the insurrection mob.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

McCarthy is probably lying, of course. And if he didn't watch, he and his staff surely discussed it at length, before and after. And how to maintain plausible deniabilty, of course. McCarthy straps that on every day like a cheap girdle.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The craziness of it is that Carlson was reportedly "horrifed" by what he was watching (presumably on Fox News) when it happened live - and NOW he's put together a "G-rated" version for his viewers to make it more palatable to their political senses? Who is the snowflake?

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

"Get your freak on" /Missy Elliott

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Nobody said they were equally bad. It's a false impression.

6. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Sure as hell isn't my idea of finding a partner, but it works for enough people. I don't know what purpose shaming him does.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  7. Deskgrunt50

Being intentionally obtuse is a quality that has become rampant, and one I don't care for.

Fred siegle and matt_garth like this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Looks to me like Slaton's lost his fastball, as they say. Tee-hee.
    Another rough tough mucho macho alpha male turned into a banjo hitter. :D:D

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

42 years old. Healthy enough to be a cop. And dying from a stroke the day after us a coincidence?

11. Deskgrunt50

I’m an unlikely candidate to ever post a Geraldo statement, but this is pretty well put.

I was at the gym on the treadmill. Stopped and just watched in furious disbelief.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted