1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'm not sure any of these count as credible threats with any intention or expectation of success.

Certainly anybody smart enough to prepare ricin-laced letters would also realize the chances the president himself would ever come into physical contact with the letters would be galactically remote.

Ditto with the idea of flipping the presidential limo, "The Beast," with a forklift.

Personally I think they should have worked on scenarios that involved flipping Fatfuck's golf cart or lifting him off the toilet with a forklift.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2023
    WriteThinking likes this.
  2. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

franticscribe and Driftwood like this.
  3. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Looking at Grunge's homepage... to call it a content mill is putting it kindly.

4. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Didn't look at the site/home page. Just saw the story while surfing and hadn't known about any attempts on Trump. I suppose I/we shouldn't have been surprised about that, but I hadn't heard of any of it, and so, was interested.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Best way to kill Trump? Serve him vegetables.

6. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

If you round up.

7. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Most states have a graduated statutory rape law where if you're 17 and knock up your 15-year-old girlfriend, you won't be charged.

There is no upset in that Q-Bert didn't demand an immediate secret abortion. Like Palin when Bristol got knocked up, it was birth birth birth all the way. Who cares how fucked up the grandkid turns out.

8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Colorado’s age of consent is 17, with exceptions allowing unmarried consensual sex when partners are within four years of the same age.

Twirling Time likes this.
  9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Not too long ago, Republicans used to use teenage moms on welfare as a convenient political piñata every campaign season.

Hmmm … wonder what might be different about Boebert Jr. and his girlfriend?

10. Twirling Time

A complete waste of bandwidth. You owe me one shiny penny.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. Twirling Time

It wasn't that they were teenage. It was that they were female, usually melanin-enhanced, possibly heavyset and definitely outspoken. Post-millennium, they were all driving Escalades.

I Should Coco likes this.
  12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

They're the white kind of people. Good hardworkin.

dixiehack, maumann and I Should Coco like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted