1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Neutral Corner, May 6, 2022.

1. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

She's someone's daughter and someone's sister. She was an honor student in high school and is now a successful college basketball player making a bunch of money through her 17 NIL deals and will be a top pick in the WNBA draft. You might not like her, but she's definitely NOT a nobody.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nope

My guess is within a couple hours Barack and Michelle will firmly decline. They won't let it drag on long enough for the right wing screech machine to pounce with "Dems in dissension."

They're not going to upstage/embarrass the Bidens -- even though Jill started this mess with the foot in mouth invitation Monday.

"An invitation to the White House is a great honor and well deserved. We suggest LSU players accept."

micropolitan guy likes this.
  3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Ahem

4. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

ALERT: BUYM2 is Angel Reese.

<or for the old-schoolers here>

Thanks for posting, Angel.

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I just have visions of a purple Prevost bus pulling up to the Obama's like Scooby Doo's Mystery Machine while Barack looks out the window and says, "Michelle, are we expecting company?"

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Jill Biden apologized? I never saw an apology. I saw a clarification. Not an apology.

Click bait headlines used the word apology.

7. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

She clearly misspoke. Not sure why an apology is in order. She threw out a really bad idea. It didn't fly. No one was hurt. Iowa quickly said they didn't belong there.

Reese is still clueless if she thinks the Obamas are gonna get anywhere near an LSU team that turns down a White House trip.

Liut likes this.
  8. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

Perfect.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Angel Reese strikes me as odd. I also suspect her unhinged coach is none too pleased that Reese declared on her own that the team was going to visit a couple of libruhls.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  10. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Clark is the top pick when she enters the draft.

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

At least she isn’t leaving much doubt whether it’s racial. . .

Last edited: Apr 6, 2023
  12. Brian J Walter

Brian J Walter Well-Known Member

Do tell.

Draft saved Draft deleted