1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I HAVE to think his Secret Service detail has a mole or two keeping tabs. Yet another reason for not doing some armed surprise assault on Mar-A-Lago.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Public disclosure of classified information is a felony; confirming (or denying) classified material released by a leaker constitutes disclosure.

Garland has nothing to do with anything of course. Pathetic limp dicked coward. The Vikdun Quisling of the U.S. Ex post facto accomplice in Fatfuck's grocery list of felonies.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

Finally this might convince my wife to never go back to Florida. I’ve always despised the place, having been forced to vacation there every year as a kid and as a person who hates humidity. We’ll probably do the obligatory DisneyWorld trip with the son (I’m fine with Disneyland) but I’m fine never going back otherwise. My parents sold their vacation home there, so I’m cool with never being there except as a Miami airport stop en route to the Caribbean.

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

This apparently is also the FNC line as well. And there won’t be a single GOP person in the House or Senate who will publicly says anything to the contrary.

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

So I have to wear an N95 mask today. Not because of Covid, but because a giant plastic recycling plant 50 miles away went up in flames and I’m downwind.

Half our town is in Ohio. They have no air quality warning. The Indiana side does. WAY TO WORK TOGETHER DEWINE AND HOLCOMB! Fucking morons.

This century just keeps getting better.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 14, 2023
    TigerVols and Azrael like this.
  8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Significantly less than a billion. Probably mostly real estate with not much cash.

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

And with his favorite bank in Europe now no longer an option, I wouldn’t doubt if he doesn’t end up declaring bankruptcy one last time.

Will enjoy watching his dimwit sons try to clean up all the messes he leaves behind.

11. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Be sure to swap it out freely. Once the static charge goes out of 'em- especially with oily particulate like that - they're way less efficient.

Good luck today, my friend.

12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

Funny, but he's not wrong.

Donald Trump Jr. is slamming Gov. Ron DeSantis for campaigning in other states while Florida floods.
    “Fort Lauderdale is under water and DeSantis is campaigning in Ohio right now instead of taking care of the people suffering in his state,” he said on Twitter Thursday.
    DeSantis has not formally announced a bid for president but is widely expected to after the Florida legislature wraps up in May. He is the top 2024 GOP rival to former President Donald Trump, according to polls.
    The Florida governor took his book tour to Ohio Thursday and will make his first stop in New Hampshire Friday night, where he is giving a keynote address to Republican donors.

Draft saved Draft deleted