1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The TV thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Mar 28, 2013.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I realize Fox sold their TV division to Disney - but its still odd they don't have a streaming service.

2. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

There’s no way a couple has an argument at a dinner party like the one in last night’s “Lucky Hank.” It was Michael Scott/Jan Levinson-Gould but without any of the humor. I’d rather have listened to “That One Night” by The Hunted on a loop. Disappointed in the direction of the show the last two weeks after a good first two episodes.

Diedrich Bader always makes me laugh, though.

3. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

Isn't all their stuff on Hulu, along with ABC programming?

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I had just assumed he had a medical condition that didn’t allow him to film during Covid.

I really like MythicQuest. The gaming barrier to entry has kept a lot of people away who would otherwise enjoy it. I think it’s better than Ted Lasso at this point.

6. TheSportsPredictor

I definitely like MQ more than Ted. Plenty more laugh-out-loud moments. Their episode when the Nazis take over the game was tremendous.

Ted Lasso, everyone seems a bit too fake to me. No one is always that nice to everyone. Just something creepy about the entire thing. And it isn't that funny.

7. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

Loved the first two episodes of Barry. I never know where it is going. Some great performances, it’s holding my interest much more than Succession.

garrow likes this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Loved MQ. Poppy rules.

9. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

Lucky Hank couldn't get worse if it tried. Every boring trope.. Why do they bother to shove out this drivel in some empty attempt to seem smart.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The premiere was great. Sally and her mom, brutal.

Tighthead likes this.
  11. TheSportsPredictor

Roy Kent on a bicycle is worth every second.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted