1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

2. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

You're fixin' to get de-platformed.

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Who says bipartisanship is dead!?!

7. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

You must have been older. Because if you were still in HS at the time (I was) and you were depending on someone's older sibling or whoever had a good fake, maybe you wouldn't grab a wine cooler if you had options, but you drank what you could get hold of. Which meant plenty of dudes were chugging wine coolers by circumstance. As the father of a current senior, I can tell you that HS kids these days -- regardless of gender -- seem to go for the High Noons and White Claws a lot more than beer. Not sure why. Even Keystone Light tastes better than those.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  8. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Annie Green Springs!

In my walks around Microville Tech, on which we pick up cans for recycling, White Claw seems very popular, along with the other seltzers. It's about 50-50 with beer cans.

We have cashed in nearly $1,700 since beginning this as a lark one day in 2018. Pardon me for patting myself and my posse on the back, but at 10 cents a can, we've removed almost 17,000 cans/bottles from Microville's streets/lawns and got them recycled.

Last edited: May 5, 2023
  9. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

10 cents a can -- you must be in my home state. Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice.

UPChip likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What was the wine cooler that came in two-liter bottles like cokes? That was the go-to in my high school in 1985.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 5, 2023
  12. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I would happily donate to Trump's third-party run.

Draft saved Draft deleted