1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

They're going to do everything the can to obstruct justice. I'm choosing at this point to have faith the case will be strong and attempts to kill it will be moot. Probably naive on my part, but I've got to cling to something. I mean, there seems to be enough there just on what we know already.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

The point is, which Biden states would Trump prevent Biden from winning? For that to happen, Trump would have to siphon Biden votes. Otherwise, everything's going to be Biden 45, GOP 30, Trump 25. Biden still wins a state with 45 percent of the vote. Remember Clinton-Bush-Perot?

5. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

A relative by marriage claims there's a mountain in Alabama called N****r Mountain. Always figured he was exaggerating a bit, but ...

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

NOBUDDUH TELLZ US WHUT TA DEW, SPESHULLY NOT SMARTY PANTZ KOLLEGE BOYZ.

Smarty pants college boys hsve discovered that natural gas stoves produce lots of pollutants (exacerbating global warming) and if improperly installed or maintained can be very dangerous for fires or explosions (or even asphyxiation in case of leaks).
    We mostly knew all that stuff years and years ago, both my grannies had gas stoves 50 years or so ago and they told me it was very dangerous if they were lit improperly. But now that smarty pants kollege boys are saying it the shithead brigade is getting very upset because nobbudduh tellz them whut ta dew.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  7. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

Cool, cool. Now do the guy who started the riot.

8. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

May the Schwartz be with you!

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I've never heard of a town by that name. If anything, Sand Mountain was a sundown town. There was a distinct lack of melanin in that area.

I know of a very small town near Lufkin in east Texas called Nigton, unless the name has been changed. I don't think it has been.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Yeah, focus on the $34 shirt and not the $1.3 million motorhome he’s servicing.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

This a brain on MAGA

Draft saved Draft deleted