1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Just saw the clip where trump said the U.S. should default if the Dems don’t give in to the debt-ceiling terrorists.

The slimy deadbeat certainly knows about not paying bills. Perhaps the only thing the dumbfuck knows anything about.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

If they can manage to get the shingles lady to show up for a vote, you bet your sweet bippy they'll subpoena the Real Old Crow (and maybe his medicine show too).

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

If this version of CNN existed in 1868, it would host Jefferson Davis in a town hall with a South Carolina crowd.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

On the debt ceiling, we're fucked. Start honing your resumes to a fine point.

I can't pay my mortgage on blaming McCarthy and the Pubs.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

garrow likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Kaitlan Collins: If you had an opportunity to steal the next presidential election, you'd take it, right?

Donald Trump: Of course. It'd be stupid not to.

KC: So, then you'd be fine with Joe Biden inciting a violent mob to overturn the results of that election, right?

DT: No, no, no, Kristin. No! Anyone who would do something like that should be locked up for a long long time. Super duper long.

KC: And if you won the election fairly, you'd be fine with Joe Biden lying repeatedly about how he really won the election, thus undermining you at every turn, right?

DT: Well, clearly, that would be, be a violation....of my Article I, uh, first amendment rights or powers, so no, that would be uh, bad.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Do we know anything about the makeup of the audience? I could see MAGAs flying in from the South to fill up the room and make it look like a local crowd when it was a bunch of carpet baggers.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Oh yes, it has to be those damn Southerners. Surely no one in the sainted North is capable of harboring these awful views.

I like you man, but give me a damn break. I thought Randy Newman punctured this balloon for y’all half a century ago.

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

11. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

It's a fairly standard Title 42 ending story with the additional reporting that migrants and smugglers are going to Tik Tok to say the border is wide open. (Which, it isn't.) One Tik Tok post had 98 million views.

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

#SECvalues :rolleyes:

Screenshot 2023-05-11 at 9.31.18 AM.png

If you flip it backward, then rotate it 90 degrees counterclockwise, it looks like . . . Oklahoma!

Draft saved Draft deleted