1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

Why can't Marianne Williamson have her own town hall? Would it really have been more outlandish than that?

wicked likes this.
  2. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

as legacy media have for decades been busy promoting the illusion that Feinstein is a progressive. An intricate con to pull off. We are such a dumb country.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

This was one of the most clear throated and articulate things I've ever seen Anderson do. Wish he'd do more of it instead of that other thing he does, breathily bleating.

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

He is not a normal candidate. He participated in an attempted nullification of the 2020 election results. He faces felony charges in one jurisdiction, whether you think they’re overplayed or not, and may in more, including by the feds. Actions should have consequences.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Even better than a townhall - a seance.

Octave likes this.
  6. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

at least she is somewhat in the fight. Not just sitting around tweeting about what needs done.

As Olbermann said, the audience CNN reeled in was gone by the next programming block. They came for the junk food and left.

wicked likes this.
  7. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It has taken almost 28 months to get to page 4,915 on this thread.

It took just over 9 months for the "President Trump" thread to reach page 4,915.

In other words, that's why CNN did the town hall.

TigerVols likes this.
  8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I don't have as much of a problem that CNN did the show how they handled it.
    It shouldn't have been an infomercial for him. They should have had someone out there hammering him from the start and calling him on his bullshit.
    The weak sauce was proven when he called Collins a "nasty person" to her face, and she didn't speak up.
    She should have said, "Well, you are a twice-impeached convicted sexual abuser, so answer the question."

9. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Not wanting to listen to Trump means I’m in a silo, Anderson? Fuck you and your False Dilemma Fallacy, you privileged, pampered pile of pomposity.

10. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Ding! Ding! Ding! Cynical? Hell, you're just being realistic.

I Should Coco likes this.
  11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Someone call me?

12. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Just once I'd like to see someone get in his face. I mean literally get out of their chair and go nose-to-nose with this blowhard.

Draft saved Draft deleted