1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Watch what 100 million voting Democratic looks like in 2024.

2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The actuarial tables certainly favor the Dems. The GOP will be hard-pressed to get another 75 million when chances are 4% of them have died just from old age, never mind the COVID toll since 2020. Voters that went Biden in 2020 aren't flipping in '24.

If Trump somehow doesn't get the nomination, however ... for some reason ... and a different candidate is nominated ... all bets are off.

Driftwood likes this.
  3. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

4. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

My maternal grandmother was 36 when I was born.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You would start with the presumption the subject is not a perverted fatfuck who would pay schoolgirl hookers to pee on a bed simply because an uppity neegro had slept there.

Or maybe not.

6. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

7. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

8. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I don't know why it's so hard to grasp that despite a stream of 17-year-olds becoming eligible Democratic voters and another stream of Fox News-watching geriatrics dying off, Democratic victory until doomsday is no sure thing.

You always forget the 39-year-olds turning 40 and thinking, "You know, I'd like to keep more of my paycheck . . . you know, these young people are just going too far with their progressive ideas . . . you know, I'm tired of being made to feel guilty just because I'm finally hitting my stride professionally and financially. . . "

I don't know if or how many Biden voters are flipping, but I'd bet a good hunk of them stay home.

And as for the youngs, it sure is a shit-ton harder to buy a first house today than it was four years ago.

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Why are her people putting her in this position?

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

IYKYK. ;)

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

They need 77 trumplicans to vote to expel, and there's no way in hell. The vast majority will hide behind letting the legal process play out. They worship the orange serial liar/criminal. They'll allow this serial liar/criminal to stay as long as possible because they desperately need his vote.

We're so long past the people in that party every doing the right thing (unless it's to their benefit, of course).

Having character and a morality is not a part of the trumplican party.

garrow and wicked like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted