1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Someday he’ll die, and no one will mourn him.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

"For I say unto ye, the election was rigged." - Book of Donald 20:23.

wicked and Driftwood like this.
  3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Don't you love when they complain of government overreach ... until they do the same thing?

garrow, Driftwood and HanSenSE like this.
  4. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

pArtY oF SmALl gOVeRnMenT

garrow likes this.
  5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Sen. Lonesome Rhodes back at it again. Duck season can’t get here fast enough so he’ll disappear for a couple of weeks.

6. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

While Space Force should be done away with all together, I support this decision.

Biden admin may halt plans to move Space Command to Alabama over abortion law

Some defense and congressional officials believe the White House is laying the groundwork to halt plans to move U.S. Space Command’s headquarters to Alabama in part because of concerns about the state’s restrictive abortion law, according to two U.S. officials and one U.S. defense official familiar with the discussions.

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I don’t think the bill is government overreach. It’s the opposite - under-enforcement of a generally-agreed-upon standard to broad provide broad medical care to anyone who needs it.

I don’t happen to agree with the bill, but it’s not overreach regardless of what the ACLU claims.

8. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

North Carolina passed a super restrictive abortion bill. The governor vetoed it. The GOP has a super majority that overrode the veto because an elected Democrat who turned coat.
    I am perfectly fine with people in her district setting up shop outside her home, harassing and her family, and not giving them a moment's peace until they move from the district.

2muchcoffeeman and franticscribe like this.
  9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

When I think about caring for other people, I know that one the first names that comes to me is Donald Trump.

Driftwood and garrow like this.
  10. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

No surprise there ...

“Abort the launch! ABORT THE LAUNCH!!”

“We cannot abort the launch, Chief. This is Alabama.”

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Biden should have deep sixed Space Force by XO on day one, along with any other executive action by Fatfuck which could be legally reversed.

The only reason for the existence of Space Force was to create a separate branch of the military which owed its very existence to god emperor Fatfuck.

Driftwood likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

The children say Trump and his associates are all corrupt, sexist, racist, traitorous sexual abusers.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted