1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If and when Merrick delivers that statement, then yeah, if Meadows has flipped Fatfuck is screwed.
    But he's screwed anyway. Based strictly on his public behavior Fatfuck is blazingly guilty of dozens of major felony crimes calling for hundreds of years in federal prisons.

2. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

His entire political shtick got old 15 years ago.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

At some point I need to take a scouting trip to Carbondale, Ill. I’m told it is quasi-Southernish while still being in a state with actual civil rights.

OscarMadison likes this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

And here we go again.

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

I wonder how long Licht will be allowed to fail before he's replaced with the next failure.

franticscribe likes this.
  6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Dana Bash to moderate, but I'm still expecting BP fastballs.

7. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Regardless of anything that’s happened recently at CNN, I don’t think Mike Pence is gonna be ratings gold. He’s like watching a glass of milk slowly spoil.

8. dixiehack

But he can draw flies!

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I've never been quite at ease with that rule that a presidential candidate must be native born. It's basically saying there are tiers to citizenship. As if simply being born here makes you more American than someone who emigrated. One took no conscious decision-making, while the other did.

Sea Bass and WriteThinking like this.
  10. dixiehack

‘Lection Fraud!

https://www.alreporter.com/2023/05/...-spending-a-night-in-his-residence-of-record/

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The requirement was intended to protect the U.S. from foreign influence. You can argue whether it does that effectively, but they weren't thinking about in terms of who is "more" American.

12. Octave

Octave Well-Known Member

These people are not your dad's Republican Party, there is nothing conservative about them.

The establishment media refuses to transmit this message. Why I do not know.

Draft saved Draft deleted