1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  2. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

About damn time. Paxton was first indicted around the time that Trump rode the escalator.

franticscribe and matt_garth like this.
  4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Every so often Wal Mart will announce a round of store closures and the local award-winning clickbait site headlines it with Chicago stores closing. Almost every time I’ve also noticed a store within 30 minutes of headquarters in Arkansas is also closing, but that isn’t highlighted because it doesn’t fit, shall we say, a certain narrative many readers have in mind.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Maybe a prospective Dem candidate should announce that if elected, they'll direct the attorney general to seek the death penalty on treason charges for the Jan 6 rioters

Oh dear no we're better than that
    We want to win hearts and minds, not eliminate our opponents

Hmmmm now wait, perhaps that's part of the reason the opponents are getting closer ...

to eliminating us

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Wow, what a coinky-dink!

matt_garth likes this.
  9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I have an employee in Texas; the other day I got a State notice about him. Letter’s return address was Ken Paxton in huge letters and the letter itself was mast headed with a huge Ken Paxton logo. It turned out to be a simple garnishment.
    For a moment I thought he was the governor, then realized Ken Abbott is.

10. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Biden's at 400-level college physics?

11. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Based on this thread, there seems to be a very tightly-battled contest between Florida, Texas, California, Virginia, North Carolina, Arkansas and several other states for the title of "state where your politicians make it impossible for you to say nice things about where you live."

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted