1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Ah, a picture before the treasonous dumbass shot his own eye out. Enjoy prison!

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I can't believe North Dakota had a democratic senator in the very recent past. That seems unlikely to every happen again.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

5. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

We’ll see. Perhaps great. Perhaps not.

7. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I’m not a Republican but my read is that it’s this:

• To the right: We might be a devil, but you need a devil to beat the other side, and we’re your devil.
    • To the middle: We’re the only people who can stop the woke from going too far, Joe Biden is not in charge, and don’t worry, we’ll figure something out with abortion.

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I don’t think it’s much more complex than that. I don’t. It’s simple and without any real vision.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The thing about this Target kerfuffle is they sold Pride gear in the kids section last year. No controversy. I guess there were other culture wars to fight back then.

10. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Greetings

I come from the land of the ice and snow of the harvest moon where the Grain Belt flows

Did you see the fucking loons the Rs ran in MN the last cycle? Up and down?

Want those fuckwits to run the show?

The whackjob running for gov ran out the 'kids using litter boxes in schools' out on the campaign trail. The former all-pro lt gov candidate is a rabid anti-vaxxer, and that's just a start.

The Rs in MN are a complete shitshow including sex trafficking crimes, financial scams and more! Feel free to fire up the google masheen

The hammer of the Dems will guide the MN ship to new lands

They are your overlords

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I think they were upset about mixed-race couples in Burger King ads or something.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  12. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

I’m not saying the Upper Midwest was the epicenter of morality and intellect 25 years ago — hell, they let me live there! — but to read about some of the politics there now is mind blowing.

Draft saved Draft deleted