1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Goddam woke sandbag

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    "Just last week, thank you very much."

3. DanOregon

All Sandbags Matter.
    Seriously, if Biden was going to back away from running again - he "needed" some public display just like this to help "sell" the decision and not unleash the conspiracy theorists. And with the debt deal being struck, I doubt there will be significant legislation passed the rest of the term.

4. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

5. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Biden tripping and falling in June, 2023 isn't going to have any effect on the November 2024 election.

Now, if it happens one or more times in the months before the election next year, then perhaps.

Ninety percent of the country is focused on graduations and the start of summer. The 10 percent paying attention have already made up their minds at this point.

I Should Coco likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

One guy tripped over something in his path....the other guy is a psycho racist sex abuser traitor....so both sides

7. DanOregon

We've seen the polls - people are concerned about Biden's age - and Trump's - fall or no fall. All the "nothing to see here" takes are delusional. I do hope we see a slew of videos of the other candidates in the coming days training like they're getting ready for the UFC, chopping wood, lifting carriages, running up mountains, maybe even taking some PEDs.

Honestly, a knock-off as a campaign ad would be fantastic if a candidate could actually do it.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2023
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

it would have moved but it was shiftless and lazy

9. Deskgrunt50

I'm not saying "nothing to see here." I'm saying few other than hardcore political junkies are paying attention so it won't have an impact at this point. A year from now if it happens one or more times? Then it's a big deal.

10. Deskgrunt50

Also, now I want to watch Rocky IV.

11. DanOregon

It's the biggest question/challenge to Biden's re-election bid - bigger than any fake scandal the GOP can try to push. If DeSantis and Trump's position in the polls were reversed, I don't think Biden would be running again. Also - a year from now it would be very late in the game for the Dems to choose a plan B. Though I do know that the Dems primary process won't require any adjustments if Biden drops out. And Gavin Newsom is sitting on $50m in campaign funds - probably more than everyone but Trump and DeSantis. Biden had about $2.2m as of April.

12. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Is Hannity well? Because he looked like absolute shit tonight.

Draft saved Draft deleted