1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Please allow me to interject my feelings about Mother Nature

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef2, Nov 11, 2015.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

We've had rain chances most days this month, but all it's done is make the humidity unbearable and my grass grow like crazy.

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Thank you again for your weekly update reminding me no matter how lovely Laurel looks, NFW. :)

Batman likes this.
  3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

It’s 93 here with a wind chill of 101. Thank baby Jesus I don’t have to mow today. Of course, my phone reports that the next nine days are all supposed to be in the 90s.

4. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Weather Channel site called for heavy rains all afternoon, but LOL it's totally sunny and clear, and I am ass-down in a sparkling pool. :cool:

5. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Made it through my four hours of mowing without dying, which is nice. An hour of weedeating, a couple more behind a push mower, and probably an hour of water breaks interspersed in there. It was a little rough toward the end, but I've felt worse after mowing. It's been an hour since I finished, though, and even after a cool shower every time I think about putting a shirt back on, I feel another blob of sweat on my back.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Post-shower sweats are the worst.

Driftwood likes this.
  7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

There was a huge storm that lasted most of the afternoon a few miles to the west of me, and the breeze off it was actually nice.

8. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

Fixed that fer ya

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

there’s an image I could do without

Batman likes this.
  10. Spartan Squad

I can 100 percent vouch.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Are one of you Jason Bateman?

12. Spartan Squad

I am not, but I’m totally buying what he is selling.

I just don’t feel confident unless I’m completely clean. Since I don’t have a bidet, shower is next best. And I make sure everything is taken care of before I shower for the day.

Draft saved Draft deleted