1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2023 NFL offseason thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Michael_ Gee, Feb 13, 2023.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Can't hurt. Probably won't help all that much.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Derrick Henry.

dixiehack likes this.
  5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I meant TIC, with a max 5 yrd gain so yes Henry (and 100 others) are better.

6. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Ah, I knew what you meant and was just being a little snarky.

7. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

As a Dallas fan I’m glad Zeke is gone, but I’ll also defend him a little.

The burst is gone, no doubt. He is good at the goal line and short yardage, good in pass protect and catches the ball well. He played some FB last year in front of Pollard and was solid. Also, as Moore’s playbook got more and more gadgety, he always seemed to be in the right place and know his role.

Obviously there is baggage from his days in Columbus, but he seemed to be a solid teammate in Dallas. Played hurt and I don’t remember him sulking.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

When it's fourth-and-1 and you absolutely need two yards, Zeke is your guy — because that's exactly what he's going to get you.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Plus, in a pinch, he can play center.

10. Tighthead

Tighthead Well-Known Member

I love the Cowboys but hate being a Cowboys fan.

Guy_Incognito and Batman like this.
  11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

As an Eagles fan who had to endure the obnoxious bandwagon jumpers in the 90s, I always thought I'd like to see the Cowboys go 2-14 until the end of time.
    I admit I was wrong.
    Watching them endure 25 years, going on 30, of perpetual heartbreak and soul-crushing mediocrity has been even better. The only downside is that when they do eventually win another Super Bowl, or even just get to one, those same bandwagon jumpers will act as if the previous 25 years never happened and we'll all be subjected to the "HOW BOUT DEM BOYZ!!!" memes for another generation.

Tighthead likes this.
  12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted