1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Neutral Corner likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

franticscribe and Woody Long like this.
  3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I’m ashamed to admit it but I could watch a Beavis and Butthead marathon all day.

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Republicans
    In
    Corrupt
    Organization

5. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I’m not. My excuse is that there is so much stressful bullshit out in the world that I just need something so blatantly low-brow stupid to laugh at and forget the stress for a few hours.

6. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Hey Ronny it doesn’t matter when it was prepared, what matters are the facts, did those things happen or not?

Smallpotatoes, garrow and HanSenSE like this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I take this back. I would watch a marathon of them watching music videos for an entire day. A lot of times I said the same things about this god awful tripe.

Baron Scicluna and dixiehack like this.
  8. Starman

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The higher up the Washington national politics media chain, the less able the journalist is to confront Trump and Trumpism because the fact of their existence and their takeover of the GOP is a complete repudiation of their value system that this is the best of all possible governmental systems in the best of all possible countries. Otherwise, they've been deluding themselves and their readers and viewers for decades. That can't be true. Marcus is very very high up that chain.

10. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

B&B is a very well done show about very stupid people, which would become a Mike Judge staple for years after. Even Roger Ebert was a fan.

garrow and TowelWaver like this.
  11. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Maybe she'll get sent to a Club Fed where she can help the chaplain with services?

12. Starman

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted