1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

What I'm thinking is, these people (politicians, etc.,) might all be scoundrels. But Hunter Biden isn't the president. Donald Trump was. The Biden family -- good or bad -- isn't trashing the country. Trump and his family are torching America.

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

5. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

How did the left let it get to this?

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Not sure when releasing public info of private individuals who had done nothing wrong would be noble.
    But this does bring up an intriguing question: If the Trumpist klan posts addresses on social media platforms and Trump retweets or otherwise forwards them, will the judge in the relevant case do anything about it?

Liut likes this.
  7. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

Turns out, Hillary's "deplorables" description was spot on

8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

At what point do we start putting heavy restriction on access to public records full of personally identifiable information? And what risks do we take when we start doing that?

9. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

Fire, fire, fire!

10. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

In re: Trumpist judge in Fort Pierce, I wish I shared your optimism that she'll get tossed. I suspect she'll do whatever she can to stay right where she is so that she can start the trial. At that point, she goes into action, up to and perhaps including an indefensible but untouchable grant of a motion for summary judgment as soon as the government rests. She will have done what she was put in place to do. And she'll never be tossed fro her job altogether because there's no way Senate Trumpists vote to remove her in sufficient numbers.

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

LOL

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. bumpy mcgee

bumpy mcgee Well-Known Member

Deplorable is the nicest thing you can call them.

Draft saved Draft deleted