1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

We can't possibly move forward with a trial, your honor; we are waiting for a very important witness, a Mr. Green.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Mob Mentality: How Donald Trump's Decades of Ties to Organized Crime Shape His "Thinking"

Last edited: Aug 17, 2023
    2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Where does “He’s already buried two children, so maybe he’s extending way too much grace to the only kid left from his dead wife” fall on your scale?

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

As if you'll get paid.

5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

FIFY.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Listening to righty radio, the recent narrative has been "why do they have to try all of these cases when he's trying to run for President? It's not fair."

8. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

A while back, I was wandering around Twitter and found a fun thread devoted to one of the random J-6ers who had just been sentenced to prison. Each tweeter started posting pics of their dinner, their alcoholic beverages, their pets or their fun activities and wrote, “While J-6er is in prison tonight, I’m going to be having fun while doing this …”

That thought has been coming to mind more and more for me lately and makes me feel better about this thing called life. Let the fuckass MAGAs get themselves arrested for their stupidity.

Tonight, while Abigail Jo Shry is sitting in a jail cell, I’m going to be broiling steaks and watching baseball.

11. X-Hack

X-Hack Well-Known Member

There's only "summary judgment" (which refers to one party seeking a judgment in their favor pre-trial, post-discovery, arguing that there's no genuine issue of material facts that would create a question for the jury) in civil cases. But otherwise word for word.

12. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted