1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't know, Jimmy Carter is a Christian who from most reports really tries to walk the walk, so I suspect he probably won't use his memorial service as a chance to deliver a final fuck you to anybody, even Fatfuck.

Although Fatfuck is a fascist who profaned and defecated on the office Carter once held, tried and is continuing to try to destroy democracy.

If I were Jimmy, I'd order thst Fatfuck is to be expressly barred from the ceremony, and physically ejected if he attempts to attend.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Once Fatf*ck went down the path of insurrectionist/liar/criminal, all formalities regarding prior Presidents were inapplicable to him.

garrow and Driftwood like this.
  3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I hope that Carter's funeral does not get turned into a circus. His presidency wasn't particularly successful but he's by far the best former President of my lifetime.

4. Starman

I suspect Team Carter will want to avoid any Fatfuck circus production, so while they won't make any public announcement, the word will be passed to the Secret Service that he is to stay away.
    Of course, Fatass himself will probably pick thst up and run with it, howling into the night at the insult.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2023
  5. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I think it's going to be very hard to function in the professional world, absolutely.

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

What will be the response of (private citizen) Trump if he loses a second, consecutive presidential election?

8. HanSenSE

Carter's people probably will look to McCain funeral for guidance.

franticscribe likes this.
  9. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Biden is giving an awful speech in Hawaii.

10. HanSenSE

11. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

12. Starman

Well, Fatfuck hasn't made a lot of direct attacks on Carter, I don't think, although he's made plenty of disparaging comparisons with Biden as "the new Carter."
    Fatfuck of course made a particular point of trashing McCain, particularly his military service. I was actually astonished McCain didn't specifically ban him from the premises up to directions he should be thrown out flat on his ass if he showed up.

Draft saved Draft deleted